Unique holiday experience comes alive at this ethnic village resort, which offers- sumptuous vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine, live entertainment – folk music and dance, traditional handicrafts by artisans, natural beauty care, sports and adventure activities – in the background of lush green fields. All this makes it a must-visit destination for family picnics/holidays, corporate get-togethers/meetings/ trainings, school trips and rural/ethnic trip for foreign tourists and visitors. The rural setting is further enhanced by thatched huts, cattle barns full of goats, sheep, cows, buffaloes, camel and horses and poultry farm full of fowls, ducks and rabbits – an opportunity to participate in the daily life of our village folk.
||Village Talao, District Jhajjar, Haryana
||Approx 55 kms from Delhi/ Gurgaon. Convenient alternative routes via Peeragarhi Chowk (North Delhi), Nazafgarh (Indira Gandhi International Airport/ South Delhi/ West Delhi) and Hero Honda Chowk (Gurgaon)
Near Railway Station Gwalison Road, Jhajjar, Haryana India
Marketing Office: 24, First Floor, Vakil Market, Chakkarpur,
Gurgaon - 121002, Haryana (India)
Ph.: +91-9999964266, +91-9813576904Website :www.pratapgarhfarms.com
|For Bookings – Haryana Tourism Delhi Office
Haryana Govt. Tourist Bureau,
36, Janpath, Chanderlok Building,
Tel : 011-23324910-11
Fax : 23713373
Email : email@example.com
The Pratapgarh Farms
Gwalison- Chuchakwas Road
Behind Railway Station
Mobile : +91-9999964266
|Accommodation and Facilities
- Two AC Rooms with western WC and hot cold water facility.
- Twenty modern well-equipped toilets
- Rides : Camel cart ride, tractor ride, horse ride, bullock cart ride
- Rural Games : Shoting- Gulel, darts, airgun, archery, pithoo, gilli danda, kanche goli, lattoo, kite flying, tug of war, wrestling and kabbadi
- Fun activities : Burma bridge, mud bath & tubewell bath (with attached changing room) and trampoline
- Domestic activities : Panihari Chaal (balancing water pails), mud daubing and frescoes, matka painting, rural kitchen cooking, pounding grain, grinding atta, making ghee and butter milk, spinning the yarn on charkhas and working on potter's wheel.
- Dairy activities : Milking goats and tending cows, buffaloes and goats, also ploughing, sowing & reaping.
- Visit to Farm : Dairy farm, poultry farm, biogas plant, vermi-composting plant, herb garden, Nakshatra Vatika, Navgriha Vatika, Triphla Kunj, Panchvati, Bodh Vatika and sugarcane farm