The Gurudwara Nada Sahib is situated in Panchkula on the bank of Ghaggar river in Shivalik foothills. It is a famous religious place of the Sikhs. Guru Gobind Singh - the the tenth guru halted here while travelling from Paonta Sahib to Anandpur Sahib after the Battle of Bhangani in 1688. Nadu Shah Lubana of the adjoining village served him and his followers with food and milk. The place remained obscure until Bhai Motha Singh, who belonged to a village nearby, discovered the sacred spot and raised a platform to perpetuate the memory of the Guru's visit. Nothing more is known of the devout Motha Singh nor of the date of the establishment of the Manji Sahib, except that the shrine was under the Dharmarth Board of Patiala and East Punjab States Union in 1948 and was taken over by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee after the merger of the state with the Punjab in 1956.
Now the original Manji Sahib has been replaced by a double storeyed domed structure, with a large rectangular meeting hall adjacent to it. A spacious brick-paved courtyard separates these buildings from the complex comprising an area for Guru ka Langar and rooms for pilgrims. Religious gatherings and community meals take place every day. Every month, the full moon day is celebrated as a festive occasion attended by a large number of people from the northern region.