Location -: Karnal, District : Karnal
Situation -: Situated about 1 km from Liberty Chowk towards Karnal city, adjoining the European soldiers graveyard.
Under protection of -: Government of India
Period -: 1806 AD
History and description -: This tower once formed a part of the St. James Church, which was at Karnal. In 1941, when the cantonment was shifted to Ambala, the church was dismantled. But the tower of the church built out of public contribution, was left standing. The tower has four storeys and on the first storey, Extruscan pilaster has been used structurally. The top storey has a semi-circular arch in Roman style. The entire exterior is plastered with lime and exhibits fine panelling work.